An informative factsheet about four Government-funded population based screening programmes provided by the National Screening Service (NSS), is now available. Here is the link to the factsheet.
For more information about the NSS and its programmes see:
• National Screening Service
• BreastCheck - The National Breast Screening Service
• CervicalCheck - The National Cervical Screening Service
• BowelScreen - The National Bowel Screening Programme
• Diabetic RetinaScreen - The National Diabetic Retinal Screening Programme
Information is also available on all programmes from Freephone 1800 45 45 55.